Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sunny Sunday

Saturday was supposed to be our weekly morning walk but I caught Harris watching tv at 3am that night so he wakes up pretty late and I dont want to wake him up and having to deal with his crankiness later. So we spent the day at home. I get to steal some time to do some photoshoot for my upcoming baked goods that I am planning to sell. I didnt get to do all that on weekdays because husband is not working from home anymore, so my days filled with taking take of two kids. Its hard I tell you. With online classes for Harris, while taking care of Hannah. 

I am trying not to procrastinate (I'm such a goddess) with launching this baked goods so I am using all my weekend focusing on that while husband takes care of the kids. And finally, photos are done, posters are done. Packing videos are done too. But I am still so scared to upload the posters and start promoting. I keep on second guessing everything and hesitate. I really hope I could just buy confidence because I am definitely lacking of those. I am just not to convinced that anybody would want to buy my baked goods because maybe its not that good, or maybe they could get it elsewhere or idk so many negative thoughts in my heads lol. 

Anyway, my PC is all set up. Courtesy of my mom (she has 4 pc btw) for her students and now she's pensioning, so she gave all her pc away to my other siblings as well. I gotta thank husband for setting this all up and getting everything completed. Probably I could focus on my thesis once microsoft is installed. For now, I am using this for editing purposes and some browsing. 

We woke up late this morning because we slept late last night, like around 2-ish AM. We wake Harris up at 8am for a morning walk, but he is still asleep. But then at 9am, he wakes up and said, "Mummy Papa, jom pegi taman." So yeah, we went out, get some breakfast and went to our usual spot for breakfast. It was quite sunny. Thankfully, there was less crowd. Harris just go for a round of running and then he's done haha. I guess he's still tired from sleeping late. 



On the way back, he climbed onto the stroller again. Thankfully, this time we parked next to the park, no walking up. 





My fabric mask today is so grawrrrr.


I look so fat and I hate it. It must be the baggy pants. Lol.


I told my husband to take panorama because I want to include the clouds in my ootd. But its panorama gone wrong. Haha. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment