Sunday, September 12, 2021

Impromptu Haul (or somewhat accidental, oopss)

Remember I was focusing on launching my baked goods. So yeah, I went into some kind of bump where I dont have the perfect ribbon for my box. I really wanted to complete my photoshoot and waiting for another item from shopee is something I cant have at the moment. I really dont know where to get the right ribbon but I am very convinced that they sell it at Mr. DIY. So I told my husband I need to go there. I got ready in a zap and went there alone. Hannah's well fed, Harris is fine as long as my husband's home. 

But of course, Mr. DIY kot. Do you expect me coming home with ONLY ribbon? Hah! 


I swear, I didnt know Mr. DIY has upgraded by ALOT. I mean, a lot of functional things that I thought only available online but its there! So I bought few of other things as well. Those are the things I need too. I am under 99% of self-control (huh), I can assure you that. Plus, my house is so full of things already. 

Stationeries are so tempting, but I got like another box of unused stationaries, washi tapes and stickers so I guess I am good, for now. I always feel so sayang to use those items and ended up having tonnes of them.  

Just gonna show you my PC set up. It's just a simple one. That keyboard was a gift from my husband. I saw it at Mr. DIY yesterday for such reasonable price (cheaper than what I initially wanted), so my husband went today and bought it as a surprise. I would be mad if he bought pricey ones for me though so this is a very well-spent surprise. Teheheee. He bought those microphones and speaker and many other things to complete this PC. 





I am still up at this hour doing some baking experiments due to some requests by my siblings. Baked upon request. I love baking, but still have a lot to learn on the arts of it. And a lot of money spent for it.  Well, opening a bakery was once a dream of mine, and still is. In sha Allah, one day :) 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment