Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Morning walk

A toddler like Harris really need his outdoor time & I am also struggling to fix his bedtime routine because he sleeps late at night, and no day nap. Plus, Hannah havent been seeing sunlight that often, only on days for vaccines and our grocery time where my parents would take care of the kids for us. 

So on Saturday, all of us planned for a morning walk to Bukit Setiawangsa. Morning is the best time when the air is still fresh and not so many people around. Plus, all of our family are fully vaccinated, alhamdulillah. 

As a paranoid mother, I make sure everyone double masked or using KF95/KF94. As for Hannah, I bought a transparent stroller cover for her so she could still get sunlight. 


She sleeps most of the time though. Well, at least she gets a good amount of Vitamin D. She's also behave throughout the walk because she always cry if she lies for too long. I guess because the stroller kept moving so she's fine with it.

As for Harris, he walked up so fine. We showed him pokok duit-duit, mushrooms, paku pakis & many other things as well. He was very happy. 







At the bus stop while waiting for our food we order from Restoran Diva (Setiawangsa peeps must know this place). Then we climbed up some more to another park just below guard entrance to Puncak Setiawangsa. That park was quite empty so we stopped by for the watch tower and breakfast. 



I posted this on my Instagram & Whatsapp status and the most respond I got was how people are drooling over that air ikat tepi hahah. 


See, so convenient, alhamdulillah. 


The watch tower. I didnt climb up because I am too tired. It's not that very high though, the stairs to my house is higher. 


The last time we had photo here was during our photoshoot after our reception and Zira told us to take another, along with two kids. How time flies. We have two kids now. Lol. 

Also to highlight that Harris doesnt want to walk down and climbed in the stroller with Hannah because he's tired. Thankfully the stroller can take it. And as an update, Harris sleeps at midnight and no day nap. I guess he's been saving his energy and walking up Bukit Setiawangsa is just not enough. However, he sleeps so early when we dropped him at my parents house along with his cousins for our monthly grocery shopping. He went home, asked for milk and sleep right away, at 9 PM guyssss. I called my siblings and spread the good news, in fact, it's a MIRACLE! 

This will be our weekly activity now, in sha Allah. Even though there is a hassle of coming home and shooing everyone into the shower right away, it was worth it. We all came home feeling tired, except Harris. Lol. 

P/s: I am onto another project now. Pray for me pls. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment