Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Current Struggle

Postpartum hair loss 

I cant even touch my hair without having one or two strains of hair in my palm. Its frustrating but it is what it is. It's even more frustrating to see hair all the time. On my bed, on my carpet, on Hannah, and everywhere! 

Harris's toys

It is everywhere. The balcony where he plays sink or float, in the bathroom where he always bring his toys along for bath, on the couch where I cant even sit. I am struggling in keeping my house clean but I couldnt stop it because Harris either plays with his toys or spend the rest of the days on screen. So I kinda have to bear with it. 

Food crumbs

My toddler is at a point where messy plays is at peak, so he tends to play messy and make a mess also. He is becoming quite a picky eater these days so I am excusing all the food crumbs because at least I know he is well fed. 

The hardest question ever, "harini nak masak apa?' 

Lol this is hard. Plus, I am becoming lazier with leceh meal and I dont know why. So I always end up making such easy meal like ayam perap, or daging perap or bakso, because its the easiest. 

Waking up early. 

I always wake up late and sometimes I hate it. Because time tends to be shorter when I wake up late because I cant accomplish many chores or to-do-list because I wake up late. 

I wish I could handle this struggle well and improve myself. And try to see the bright side of everything. 

P/S: The sounds of shriek from Hannah is a signal that she's awake. And I need to get ready for Harris's school. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment