Thursday, September 16, 2021

Friday Favorites

My new keyboard 
Husband got it from Mr. DIY for only RM35 yet I am so satisfied with it because it's a mechanical & floating-alike keyboard. I love the feeling of typing with it. I am loving the price even more. Haha. 

Lint Roller 
Remember postpartum hair loss? You know what's worst than losing hair? It's about seeing them everywhere. Strands of hair, everywhere. I even caught one in my food, which sucks because eating hair make me lost my appetite. So having this lint roller is such a convenience because I can just roll it everywhere and get those hair out of my sight. 

Oldies Hits
I dont really fancy current hits song. So having to listen to oldies like 90s and early 2000s on Youtube is kinda my favorite. It bring out a lot of memories and bringing out the joy in me. 

A day before weekend!
I have few orders to complete tomorrow and I cant wait! Alhamdulillah. I hope I can make those orders so good and please those customers. 

Currently listening 
Shut Up & Dance - WALK THE MOON 

Current mood
I was having quite a down time this morning, some overthinking. I wake up feeling a little groggy. Hannah was having some of her moments last night so we slept late. I turned on my scented candle, lie down alone for a moment and thinking the kids are still sleeping, its time for breakfast alone time. 

Friday Breakfast 
Waffle. And I had one of the quietest morning ever. Alhamdulillah. Well, only for a while, Harris wakes up 15 minutes later.

So what's up with your Friday? 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment