Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday Favorite

Mini waffle maker. 

Bought it out of curiosity and for the love of waffles. Its mini, very small that it took like 3 bites to finish, haha. But since I dont have much space, its very convenient to keep. Such space saver. 

Pyjama.

I am never a PJ's kinda person. I mean, its either baju jalan or baju rumah and nothing in between. And since I discovered many kinds of pyjamas that is so comfy in Shopee, I am just so attracted to collect more. 

Silicone phone casing. 

Collecting phone casing has been my favorite ever since it can be bought for less than RM5 each! I've been collecting a lot of it and I change it weekly, sometimes daily. It is just so addicting. It will never be enough. 

Fresh flowers from Cameron.

I finally get to buy flowers through Shopee. I am looking forward to buy more to place around the house. 

Our jemaah prayer.

Ever since Awal Muharam, me and husband has been praying together for Maghrib & Isya'. We still have few things to fix of ourself and we are slowly getting there. 

Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffin

I have some projects I am currently planning and making some homemade bakeries includes in the planning. So I've been trying few recipes and one of it turns out good. But still some adjustments need to be made. And I am addicted to it. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment