Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday Wishlist

01. Laptop riser c/w drawer 

02. Aesthetic, cute looking (mechanical) keyboard c/w mouse (wireless or bluetooth connection, preferably) 

03. LED light for behind TV. To add more mood while watching movie. 

04. Study table. I dont have one yet since we only use the one that comes with the house. And also, we need two because we both are using it. As for now, I am using a small foldable table. 

05. Nordic cotton table cloth. Just because. 

06. Card holder. I am trying to minimize things and avoid bringing cash. Still need cash, but the fewer cards and cash, the better. 

07. Ice silk pyjamas. I bought one, its a bit tight on me as it only comes in free size but fret not because I still feel veryyy comfortable in those. So I am getting more. 

08. Corn kernel & popcorn maker, because it seems fun making popcorn ourselves lol. 

09. Indoor plants.

10. Washi tapes and a whole bunch of cute stationeries (highlighters, notepads etc) 

11. Wireless vacuum. 

12. Electric toilet scrubber. 

P/s: It was supposed to be posted yesterday (read: wednesday) but I felt a bit lazy. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment