Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday Tings

Waking up late because I couldnt sleep, its the same problem every night, including now. Accompany Harris for his class, we did finger painting with numbers today. I am glad that he finally completed his homework for today. 

We had brunch and skipped lunch. Bathe Hannah and spend time just doing chores and playing toys. Cooked lunch a bit late and husband came home after picking up groceries on the way back from work. 

Everyone bathed and we prayed Maghrib together. Hannah took a nap and the rest of us do a bit of painting. 


Mine. Totally direct. 


Husband's and with a bit of imagination. 

Prayed Isya' together and now, husband's doing his work, kids in bed, I am here blogging while watching tv. I cant sleep, at least not until near 2am. So yeah, killing time. I actually have few things to do but I just couldnt pull myself to focus and complete it and here I am blogging. Duh. 

But hey, (no judging tho) I cant even find way to rotate those pictures up there. zZz

I wanted to buy fresh flowers from Cameron thru shopee but I ran out of free shipping vouchers. And husband's shopee account is so slow I cant top up shopee pay and I need it in order to use his free shipping voucher. 

Now I am thinking of getting canvas and paint, well, just because. But really though, those things are the one that helps me declutter my head, helping me pave my ways through life. So yeah. 

I mean, we all are struggling. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment