Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Sanity in check

Mental health is somewhat one of the things that seems to be very vulnerable these days and I am definitely one of it. There are days when I cant sleep and cant even get up in the morning, or feeling so lethargic and demotivated. At times, I would feel totally burned out and I cant be feeling that because I have household to take care of. Husband would let me chill once in a while but the feelings just wont get off. I just feel like something is missing. I havent got the chance to have some sort of closure of my confinement so I am feeling still lost, I dont have the mood to cook and do chores because, it seems like confinement just doesnt end, no? 

But something need to be done. 

Here's a few lists of things I did just to keep my sanity in check.

I went grocery shopping. Actually I prefer going with my husband so I can actually have our time alone. But I just cant convince myself to drop my kids with anyone, nor my parents or KakNa so I went alone. It is quite tiring but definitely I feel recharged. 

Reorganize furniture. I have a bit of hoarder in me so I am trying bit by bit to throw things slowly and make space for nothing so I have clearer view. Fewer things definitely helps me getting a hang of things, especially while sprint cleaning the house. 

I wanted to change the vibes of this house but since its rented and I cant do anything major, I decided to get some white paint and paint some of my own furniture. It gives cleaner look and getting everything to blend in. 

I also make sure that by the end of the day, the house is vacuumed, trash is clear, sink too. Usually my husband would do these for me, but I find myself easily recharged if I do it myself. I try to make sure that before everybody go to bed, the house is clean and no toys on the floor. 

I am back with baking. Ideas keep coming for more recipe and business so I hope I can stay this motivated. 




Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment