Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Spring Cleaning

Husband told me he was stressed and asked me is there anything he could do for me to get his minds off work. So..... why waste! Hehe. 

I've been wanting to reorganize some furniture especially the baking area where I put my baking stuffs and oven. Since we live in an apartment, we have small kitchen and no pantry, so I bought a Idk-what-to-call it shelf or drawer or something to accommodate my baking utensils and ingredients. And I have another place where I put my oven which is next to my dining table because it cant fit in my kitchen where my old oven is placed. And somehow its consuming much space. So I asked my husband to make some space for all those leftover jars from previous Raya order so I can put my oven along with the ingredients. 

We also flatten out all old boxes and throw away all the white gabus so we could have some space to keep things that we rarely use. We still have quite a lot of things though and we still need to clear out the dry yard where I keep my old university notes and clothing from high school years (told 'ya im a hoarder). I feel so sayang to throw them out, among many other things as well. Lol. It took quite some time for me to throw things so throwing some boxes is quite an achievement for me as well *wink.


It's very messy. We have loads of things in the house. Because the house came partially furnished and we couldnt help ourselves but to get things of our own too. Like bigger fridge, a new sofa etc. We also have slides, tent and everything just to cater a toddler's need which was supposed to be an outdoor run. 

But the after is very much satisfied. We have much clearer view now. This has been our routine every week ever since I resigned, become a full time housewife and part time baker. I mean, the house gotta be something I am excited about, no? I cant be doing any major renovations but make do with whatever we have seems okay too, yea. 

I have few ideas in my mind too. I wish I have the most accurate tools to play with but it seems that making do with whatever I have seems to be my forte nowadays. 

I have few months before semester starts and I should be continue writing my thesis but I am wasting months already which sucks. Procrastination is something I am unable to shake off ever since and I am struggling. 

Just gonna enjoy the so-called-new layout of my house tonight. And maybe write a page or two. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment