Saturday, August 14, 2021

I have. I have.

Completed two doses of vaccination! Alhamdulillah. And now im planning to hibernate for 2 weeks for vaccines to fully work ^^

Both my parents and most of my siblings have completed and im the last person to got vaccines appointments since I registered only after I gave birth early May 2021. 

I got sinovac and I was very nervous since I've seen how bad the side effects can be. Husband took AZ and his side effects were bad for both doses. Well as for me, I didnt have any bad side effects other than sore arm which is sooooo mild. Other than that, alhamdulillah I am okay. I just had my 2nd dose today and many people experiences extreme hungriness & sleepiness but nope, I am still wide awake. I havent been able to sleep for the past days and still not sleepy. I just experience mild headache during the day and still cant sleep at night. 



I pray that we will be able to achieve herd immunity soon and able to live with covid. Its just a matter of time & pray to Allah everything will become normal again, in sha Allah.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment