Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Things I am happy for.

My skincare trolley.

I have been using shelf for my skincare and I kinda grew sick of it. Also because I cant store that much stuffs and it's just impractical. So husband bought me a white trolley. Of course a cheaper option from Shopee. Which I surely dont mind. Yays!

Vaccination date

I only registered for vaccination after I gave birth and I am pretty sure I wont be getting vaccination date any sooner but alhamdulillah, I got my vaccination date already and it took around 2 months. I am not sure on which vaccine I am going to get but I dont mind, because all vaccines is suitable for breastfeeding mothers. 

Grocery Shopping 

Well, I dont actually went grocery shopping, husband did. But I am so glad that he is able to because quarantine days are overrrrrrr. I am pretty sure most of us are at least have to undergo quarantine once, just because the virus is everywhereeeeeeee now. 

Rearranged Study Table

My study table has been invaded by husband for months now since he's pretty busy with meetings and all. And its just messy. Very messy. His papers are everywhere. So I rearranged everything back and make sure the desk is clear so I can come in anytime to do my thesis. I have to consider getting another desk for husband so both of us can do work at the same time. 

Samsung S5e Tab

I was looking for tab, since I need to start on my thesis, at least do some research reading while on bed. Also Harris keeps tampering husband's work phone. It's also for Harris's class. It belongs to my brother, Nizam and I bought it from him. As much as I want to use it for my paper, the tablet is so full of games now, lol. 

I guess I am trying to see things in positive view and taking forward step, one at a time. These days, all we need is some positivity. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment