Monday, July 12, 2021

DAY ROUTINE

Woke up in the morning quite late jussst because. Also because we're sleeping late because lockdowns just ruins adult and kids sleeping schedules. We have so little things that tires us out and we are just not sleepy enough to be in bed early. 

We would have brunch with whatever we have in the fridge or in the snack trolley. Sometimes I will cook for brunch or sometimes I dont. We would spend hours just doing chores, then Harris's class at 11am. Then we would arrange ourselves for shower including Hannah since she wakes up quite late too. 

Then I'll prep for late lunch. Sometimes we just arrange delivery, sometimes I cook. It depends on my mood and I am moody most of the time. Sigh. My mood swings really bad lately and I am always feeling on the edge and becomes easily pissed. Talking to Hannah comforts me at times but really I just keep myself busy playing games because its just easier. *cough* bad mother *cough*

On days I couldnt handle Harris, husband would fully take over but we both gets mad at him most of the time but husband's much tougher than me. Who can blame him, he needs outdoor. We all do. Being in this state reminds me of something that I wish I would never have to go thru. But im just gonna let it slip because my mental health is depleting. 

Late lunch would also means we all eats a meal like twice a day only and we would be starving at night. Which means late night snacking. So unhealthy. Late night snacking keep us awake until late and the cycle continues. 

My sanity is running low and I really dunno how long I can keep up with this. I need a job, seriously. But not during lockdowns of course. I cant handle another work from home. We both cant. I have another semester to go and im nowhere near in completing my thesis because being a housewife is consuming most of my time and energy. 

Seeing the number of covid cases rising is really a pain in the ass but I have to believe there will be rainbow after the storm, in sha Allah. We all have to go thru the bad before getting the good. We all just have to believe and have faith in Allah's plan. 


I pray we all would stay healthy in the time of pandemic and able to survive with whatever we have left. Tough days but brighter days will come knocking in sha Allah. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment