Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Lockdown in bulletpoints

Toddler's tantrum - lack of outdoor session for Harris is really taking its toll on him. He's often cranky, acting up and needs extra attention. It's hard for us parents because husband is busy working from home and me, adjusting to having two kids and juggling chores and all. Which I am also grateful for husband for helping me so much. 

Harris's online class - Even with physical class, Harris didnt really pay 100% of his attention, let alone online class. Even for only half an hour, it is so hard to keep him on the chair, being attentive to his teacher. Keeping Harris on the chair while holding Hannah is really a challenge for me. Especially when husband is busy. 

Activities - we totally ran out of activities to do. Seriously though. I've bought many montessori activity kit just to keep Harris busy and avoid him from being on the phone too much but really, how much can that do when all he need is to run outdoor freely.

My mental health - husband is either so busy with his work or entertaining Harris that happens to be wanting full attention to him. Lockdown & having new siblings in his life puts him in that position though and what choices do I have *cries*. I need someone to talk to and something to do. Well, of course I have things to do but I guess I am just bored. 

We are seriously so sick of lockdowns. It's like they are beating around the bush and we citizens are badly affected. All those main causes for thousand of cases daily are still allowed to operate and so why lockdown does even matter anywayyy. I am nothing against the government though but I seriously believe that they can think of better way to control this. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment