Tuesday, July 13, 2021

As Malaysian

I am deeply frustrated to see the numbers yesterday which we already surpasses not only 10k, but 11k mark on daily Covid-19 cases. But I believe, its for the best since they are doing mass screening and hopefully they can control the cases and spreading of the virus and finally taking states by states to another phase towards recovering, in sha Allah. Malaysians are truly sensitive nowadays, including myself. Anxiety among citizens and we are just beyond speechless. Other countries are moving forward and we are still amidst of recovering but seems waaaay behind. Sudden surges of so-called-not-anti-vaccines, just anti-covid-vaccines are causing me having some sort of anxiety rising and I am trying my best to pull myself together and calm down. And I am sure this happens to most people too. I mean, uncertainty is killing us softly and I know we have to rely on Allah SWT and believe that all these happens with Him knowing the best. 

Me myself still needs some support and guidance because sometimes I find myself astray and needing to be back on track. But really, at times, I just want things to end. 

Everyday, I am taking a step forward, trying to live each day. For the sake of my little family, and also because these kids are my responsibilities and we as a parents need to guide them. But in order for us to guide them, we must be a good guidance and seek for help in order to make ourselves a better parents. 

I am trying to see the positive in my everyday life. But being a pessimistic person myself, current situation is just feeding into my negativity and I find it so hard to convert everything to positivity. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment