Thursday, April 22, 2021

Urm hello?

 Funny how I've been blogging regularly and all of the sudden, it stops. I've been juggling with quite a lot of things lately. I've ventured into new business while enjoying my semester breaks and still going on. Well, most reasonable reason would be I've no purpose of turning on my laptop so the blogging stops as well. As for today, I have an online meeting with my supervisor for my Master's Project so instead of revising my thesis, here I am blogging.

I am entering my 36th week of pregnancy, Harris enrolled in kindergarten at 4 y/o, so I kinda enjoyed my time being solo for a while by doing chores and all. Clean house makes me happy. I am fasting but I dont think I'll be able to continue for today because suddenly I feel quite unwell. Probably because I'm too tired and not getting enough vitamins and rest for quite some time. 

Anywayyyy, the house next to me is doing renovations and they've been drilling for almost a week already and it gives me headache. I thought the drilling stops already because it's been quite yesterday and maybe they wont be drilling during my online meeting. But I guess not. 

For someone that has experience working in construction, I hate hacking and drilling work the most. 


Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment