Saturday, February 20, 2021

End of Dilemma

When we first move in to this house, previous tenant did gave us one sofa bed, because they didnt want it anymore. Well, for first timer like us, with not much furniture, we accepted it. Its velvet cloth and after a while, only then I realize that velvet cloth traps much dust and dirt and is triggering my eczema. And so do Harris. As for my husband, well he has hardcore skin so it does pretty much nothing to him. So its been a while I am unable to enjoy my time in the living room watching tv because I dont have comfortable sofa to sit in and sitting on the floor aches my body. And the condition of the sofa bed is so bad already that I think its time to throw it away. So I've been proposing to my husband for a new sofa. So I can at least enjoy my time netflix-ing and get rid of that sofa. It was quite a while that we've been delaying on that because of finance and also because of MCO what not. I've been aiming this one L-shaped sofa that can be a bed too from IKEA and just when we have the money, they ran out of stock. And it seems like it wont be in stock for quite a while. Being the impatient me, I just couldnt wait for another month with that sofa bed even though its been one of the earliest furniture witnessing our ups and downs for years in this house. 

My brother did offer me his L-shaped sofa which needs refurbishing but we've been searching for shops and it costs us 1k+ which is almost the same price as new one. So after deep thinking and me just cant wait anymore, I went sofa hunting with my husband today. We were aiming this one shop but my brother said the quality of the sofa is not that good. So we went to the shop suggested by my dad and impatient me just dont want to keep hunting for lower price because I'm lazy (?) and I dont want to have too many options which always gives me headache at the end of the day. Turns out the shop we went was on 50% discount for sofa and offers free delivery until the end of the month. And also because I already found the sofa I wanted for affordable price. But I am not really sure of the color choices though. I have too many colors in my house already. I just couldnt make up for one theme. Also because I have to match everything with most of owner's furniture, so I guess its just going to be a mix of colors then. I am starting to regret the color choices. Oh my.... this is frustrating. 


Well, guess what? I think I have to give a phone call to the store tomorrow. 


Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment