Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saturday Favorites

Ever since I resigned and becoming a full time housewife, some things have been improving and some things are not. But most of the time, I am pretty much relaxed and amazed at the amount of time and activities that I am able to enjoy. 

Skin Condition 

My facial skin condition have been improving by a lot. Also because my pregnancy hormone towards the third trimester is going on so well on facial skin but not on my eczema. However, eczema subsided nowadays and I am focusing on reducing scars because heck, having fair skin makes everything looks obvious. 

Grocery Shopping 

I get excited going to the supermarket as early in the morning because of less crowd. Shopping groceries alone is such a therapy too (ever since Harris enrolled in kindergarten). 

New L-shaped Sofa 

My new sofa is so comfy, I dont get pissed anymore. But my living room is quite crowded with all the baking things on the new business I am venturing. As for now, I am still satisfied with the arrangement. After I send Harris to school, I will always allocate an hour or two just to tidy up the house so it will always look neat. 

House Things 

Buying things for the house excites me more than buying things for myself because it is so pleasing to the eyes to see everything organized. 

Tupperware Casserole Pot

Been eyeing for it for quite some time and now that it's here, I cant wait to use it! I just wish I have more kitchen cabinet space so I could unbox it. 

New Living Room Curtain from Kaison 

Ever since I bought my first curtain from Kaison, I have never seen others. I mean, choosing curtain is always quite hard for me, but choosing ready made ones are even easier, so why not! I changed it for welcoming Ramadhan since I need a bit of change. 

My mental health have been declining for the past months (which explains the sudden withdrawal from social medias and reduced blogging hours), so I've been changing quite a lot of things around the house just to get a different vibes and starting to do things differently. And welcoming Ramadhan! 

What did you do differently this Ramadhan? 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment