Friday, February 12, 2021

After months Mr. DIY haul by yours truly.

 It has been quite a while since I went out to store, to buy things on my own. I mean, ever since MCO resumes, my husband is the only one going out for shopping while I would stay home or stay in the car. And my last visit recorded in MySejahtera was for my monthly check-up. So after I went out to deliver cake and pick-up my laptop, I am just feeling not enough. So I told my husband I need to go to Mr. DIY to buy some stationaries since my collection havent been updated for god knows how long and I need that journaling/study/cute artsy thing vibes back to myself. So I ask my sister to tag along and we went out after Maghrib. I thought the store will be open until 10pm but of course not, by 8.45pm, they shut part of the store lamp already lol. So I got to shop for at least half an hour. Usually before I start queueing, I would filter things I need and dont because I kinda just put everything into the cart before deciding, but I just have no time for that. So I guess this is quite a haul, a short haul (so thankful for the existence of credit card) and a somewhat therapy for myself after a while of only online shopping and boy it was enjoyable at first, but becomes quite frustrating later.

I really needed the time out though. Browsing, window shopping, kinda a short me time. Even if its for only a while. 

So tadaaaaa!! 





I can assure you that its not my phone, its just me. I havent been taking flatlays for so long that even iPhone 11 Pro Max cant save that T_T

I also picked up wrong phone casing that I already gave to my sister for her to give to her friend that owns iPhone 11. What short haul did to me. Sobs. But its okay, husband said I can always go again tomorrow. But I dont think so. I am a crazy spender. Such long time will only hurt his and my pocket some more. Haha. 

But of course, there are some things that I couldnt find. Which is oil burner and some candle which can be found in Hinode but I'll look for it later. I am on a mission to make my house smells good so I am trying a lot of alternatives for long lasting and fresh fragrance around the house. 

Yeap, everything bought was everything needed! Which sad to say I am unable to grab few other essential things needed such as cloth, bedroom slipper, and many other things. But I guess its fine, this will last me for a while before binge (physical) buying vibes coming in again. Because I've been hauling quite a lot from Shopee before this which also still have two more parcel to receive. So lets find more money before I can spend again! 

And hello long weekend. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment