Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday Night

Mood just came in and I indexed my recipe book. Well, its not exactly a planned recipe book. It just happens to be an empty notebook from my husband's previous company that are still unused and I jot down all tried recipe in there. But everything was a mess inside there. I mean, for few recipes, I can always check one by one but as recipes piled up, I think I need to index everything. 


So everything is kinda in order now. And I am more happy to try more and more recipe. As a housewife now, experimenting my husband's taste buds is becoming a hobby. We both have different favorites. I am quite a picky eater but he is not. His taste is mostly on lauk kampung while me, not so kampung. It is somewhat hard to explain but I dont eat most of his favorites. But he eats most of mine. So yeah. It's a complete two different taste buds. 

During previous grocery shopping, my husband bought ikan pari because he loves asam pedas ikan pari. And today, I made it for him from scratch. I didnt know there was a paste for it because I dont eat asam pedas. Neither is ikan pari. But it turns out, alhamdulillah, quite delicious for him. Totally my first time. All two pieces just for him. I did try a bite, but I dont like it. Haha. 

And maybe after this I might have to explore on rebung masak lemak and jantung pisang all sorts. I dont like rebung. My husband did forced it on me once, and I was forced to finish the whole bowl. I'm pretty sure its delicious but I've no intention of repeating it. Lol. 


Well, as for me, it is one of my biggest achievement and skills added to myself. Alhamdulillah. 

Next in the list - marble cake and my most repeated chocolate chip cookies that finishes in less than 2 days. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment