Monday, January 11, 2021

Of being a housewife & continuing Masters


Some people might say, being a housewife means having more time focusing on assignment and module assignment but nope, it aint that. Still having your kid, a toddler clinging and needing to you the whole time, the only time you'd be able to focus on your assignments and studies would be only after he sleeps or cramming some time in between weekend classes while doing in class assessment too. So its just, nope. The timing goes the same as being a working mother. And usually, I would end up falling asleep too. So really guys, its hard. And this semester has been very very hectic I'm telling you. I had back to back classes and assignment is never ending, along with paper to read and report to write, voice recording to do, its just too much. My weekend is never a rest time for a housewife. I mean, its a routine I did every single day. So yeah. I am struggling guys. Really am. And I'm here in front of my laptop doing my assignment that is due tomorrow and still have to continue another. I am mentally and physically tired. Like extremely tired. Lacking of sleep, inflammation of eczema and a never ending drama, I really need a vacation. Beach vacation. Great hotel room with amazing ambience and view of the sea, good room services, I NEED THAT. 



Well, just gonna enjoy motherhood until its time for another baby to pop out (maybe?) and continuing Masters and not gonna regret every single decisions because I will make it work! One day I am going to look back and giving myself a pat in the back for being able to juggle everything and be successful, in sha Allah!


P/s: My blogging skills is so terrible now, please excuse the blabbering. 

Pp/s: Or probably I just have too much in mind I can seem to structure everything properly. 


Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment