Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fraser's Hill

A journey I swear by myself I wont repeat unless it is for good reason. Seriously, it was hella dizzy and I couldnt handle it at all. But the view and weather up there is totally worth it. It was really a last minute plan. Well, that Friday my husband went outstation at Kuala Kubu Bharu for a site visit and he told me he wanna go up Fraser's Hill after that and he did. And on Saturday, we had no plans because all I want to do is rest, have some time to clear chores and all, and then my brother called me asking on our plans. And then my husband wants to take all of us to Fraser's Hill and my brother agreed. So after we had our lunches at my dad's cafe, we start our journey around afternoon, and we arrived around 3pm. I nearly vomited on the way up, very close to vomiting on the way down. But seeing the view, the scenery, the calmness, and Harris having fun with Aileen, I guess its all worth it. But husband better give me good reasons if he wants to take me up there again. 





My husband takes us to many many place ever since I resigned. I guess, its one of the perks. So, where to next? 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment