Thursday, June 11, 2020

Syawal 2020

The Syawal we never thought of having. We lost our atuk on 5th Syawal 2020. During ramadhan, atuk wasnt that very well and my dad brought him to our home and before raya, atuk requested to go back to kampung. During 1st syawal, we all go back and we managed to see him but he looked so thin and probably he was battling hard inside after his last operation early this year. So on 3rd raya, abah brought him back to our house again, and on early dawn of 5th syawal, he left us. With my dad beside him, and in his sleep.

It was hard, because we are so close to him. And I never thought of losing him. I am never good at accepting deaths. And until now, I miss him. I miss my grandpa.

There would some nights I would cry, thinking of not having you around anymore. But all I can do is, pray that Allah will ease everything for you, because you have been such great grandpa and khalifah to all of us. Always solat berjemaah and thought us to read al-quran. Always the best. And I pray that all your good deeds and all our prayer will help you go through everything so smoothly. I miss you grandpa. Al-fatihah (read).

I dont have much photos with my grandpa because when it comes to moments, I'm not always with my phone and I would spend hours talking to him. He's a good story teller. With much stories and experience he would share. I miss talking to him. And I remember he ate my cookies during 1st raya. I'll never forget that sight. That moment. I miss him so much.

Al-fatihah (read).

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment