Thursday, June 18, 2020

Holding up

My siblings, especially my brothers are really concerned on how I am doing, being a housewife. For someone that comes from a family that works, including my mom, being a housewife is (really) the last decision I would make for myself. I mean, it's also the reason why I hesitated to resign at the first place. But due to some reasons, I really have no choice. So when my brothers finally knows that I resigned, they called.

I gotta say, ever since MCO started, doing house chores, taking care of household, cooking, baking, I grow love towards it. Probably it's because being a working mom, I get so pissed looking at my unclean kitchen, piled up laundry, unmade bed and toys all over the house. So I guess this is quite a therapy for me, able to accomplish all pending work at home, is just loooooveeeeee. To cook for my husband, taking full time care of my son. It's just a blessing. Alhamdulillah. And now, able to focus on household and to my studies, I still am occupied. It is tiring but beyond satisfaction.



But not being able to earn my own income is quite a bummer. I mean, I cant splurge on things I want anymore. Well, I'm just gonna enjoy this opportunity to chill and get back on track with my assignments and learn to discipline myself.

Fir told me that I can chill first and then when I am fully ready, I can update my resume and start looking for jobs.


Currently just going to enjoy motherhood with this little fella. Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment