Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Day 1

Yea, I resigned. Due to some unexplained and complicated reasons, I resigned. During the time people are desperate for jobs, I resigned. That is wasnt my choice. But I'm glad I am being directed to that path. So now, I am a domestic engineer aka housewife. Full time taking care of Harris, and husband's well being.

One thing I can assure you is being a housewife is hella tiring. I get sleepy at 9pm but alhamdulillah I managed to get everything in the house in order. I mean, its kinda great, being able to see the house in good shape, (almost) all the time. Because during the time I'm working, I got home quite late and in fact, later than my husband. And by then, I would get so tired and even preparing a meal would be almost impossible for me. But past is past. Now I am a housewife, my focus shifted. And sharing some to completing my studies.

 
And this. My mini garden of bliss. When I told my husband I want to start gardening, he bought most of this and prepared me this mini garden. I love that he supports me in whatever I do, and he even supports me not working.

He told me that I should be taking couples of months, resting. And maybe furthering my writing skills, cooking and baking. I dont know. I just hope things will get better, disregard of whatever work I'm doing. I just hope I'll be happy.



So in a nutshell, being a housewife is tiring, mentally and physically. But I am enjoying every single tantrums, and nagging and all sorts of experience just being with my son, 24/7.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment