Monday, May 25, 2020

Dilemma

You know when they say, when you have money, you barely had the time. And when you have the time, you're lacking on money. And it puts you in a position that you are unable to decide which you should prioritize. 

Recent events have really pull the strings and forced me to decide to resign. Living in Kuala Lumpur with only one household income is a definite one foot in the drain. It's putting you in a very choking position. But I have no choice. I have to resign. And as advised by my husband and parents, they think I should to. 

I've been wanting to resign for quite some time but I keep on holding it off because I want to help my husband, buy things for myself, husband and Harris and you know, having an industrial experience. 

But the day that I was forced to resign and decided to put a resign letter has been one of the best decisions I made for myself, and family. I've never felt happier and calmer. And I know, Allah knows the best for me and my family. 

Yes, I was in dilemma before. And I pray to Allah to guide me and help me cope and signs by signs was laid out upon me. By far, I think I am so happy. So right now, I am able to focus on my studies and focus on the house and managing my little family. Maybe should develop new hobbies too? 

And the list goes on and on. Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment