Friday, December 7, 2018

Why I started blogging

This recalls way waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Back in secondary school, I loved doodling, writing, everything on my notebook. I always have few. To be honest, I didnt recall myself doodling and making notes during my secondary school but few months back, I did a spring cleaning on all my stuffs before I moved out of my parent's house and I found my old old old notebook. And totally reminded me how I have so many notebook before and love to write on it. And during highschool, I enrolled in a boarding school. I used to have a diary, to jot down whatever I'm experiencing, each day. This includes crush yea. Omg, when I read back, it all comes back to me and boy, really, that was me?!! But of course, that's me. My husband did read it too and he surely are reminded of what's fated for him if he laughs so yea, it was a serious read for him. Because I am not sure if I'm ready to be laughed at expect me myself. Haha. 

And also during highschool, I made a blog. And actively blogging after SPM. This is my third blog. Each blog represents a phase. And for current one, a grown up phase. (Yea right, since when I ever grow up *rolling eyes*). I've made loads of mistake in each of my blog, it brought more disaster than goodness. I mean, its my blog, I can blog whatever I want right. Except that there's always people that reads it and spread bad things about it. My readers back then were like, almost to none (?) But of course there is. I dont get many comments or followers. I blog of my lifestyle, my life, my meltdowns, my ALL. Its not a skincare blog, health blog, travel blog or anything. Its just my blog, of me. And most of the time, I keep my blog private. Due to previous unfortunate events that kinda ruin my working life. Only just recently that I open my blog to public and started blog walking publicly, joining giveaways and all. Even trying dropping my link to someone's blog while blog walking teheheheeee. If you're one of it, hello! 

Anyways, up until now, I still love blogging and I think of starting to have planner. To plan my days, my events, my life, better. I used to have a notebook early this year, but I dont even know where it is now. Its because I find it making my bag heavy so I took it out. Gahh typical amalina. 

I used to have dreams of wanting to pursue myself in writing, english literature and all but again, I'm just lazy. I really need to be committed of something and make my way towards it. I'm more of a tahi tahi ayam kinda person and I hate that. I cant be completely focus and complete whatever I'm doing without being distracted. Even at work, I do work and play game at the same time. Totally a bad habit. Wonder what will happen if I focus. I would've become an excellent person. 

Anyways, I just feel like writing and blogging helps myself to be focus and a gentle reminder for whatever I want to achieve in life. 

But really, all these blabbering and I didnt even answer my own question. Why I started blogging? 

Answer: It's because writing a diary hurts my fingers and as I grow older, my handwriting gotten worst and I couldnt stand looking at it. Typing gets so much easier to let whatever inside my head flow. So that's why I started blogging. Kah! 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment