Sunday, December 9, 2018

Hormones - away from caffeine & new spectacles.


Only with skincare plus sunscreen on my face. And see how I've gotten so many zits on the lower part of my face. Lower cheek, chin. I've googled about it and the main reason for the pimples at that specific area is because of hormones. 


click photo for more detailed explanation on the website itself. 

I can definitely relate since I've been dealing with emotional roller coaster for the past weeks and still am but handling it much better now. Also, sleep-deprived made me craved for something sugary everyday so the closest I could get is my coffee. There are days I would make myself two cup in 8 hours. Imagine the sugar intake. Totally hormones, yep. 

So as much as I want my coffee now, I just have to limit it to once a day. Which means, I didnt have it in the morning, I only have one time, so its either in the evening or night time. But definitely saving it for this evening. But best if I dont drink any coffee for the day. And for the rest of the week. And month. Okay, let's not push it. Just have to drink less. 

Anyway, I made new spectacles! Yesterday, I really was feeling lazy so I told husband to just eat out. So we went to Ali Bistro and joined Angah's family & zira for breakfast. Totally unplanned. I was thinking of going to Sg Wang to get a new specs but it was just a plan. Then after breakfast, angah said he wants to go to JJ to buy Iris's school supplies so I was like, okay lets carpool. And next thing I know, I saw a year end sale at this optometrist and the price is almost the same like in Sg Wang so I went to take a look. Next thing I know, I chose a spectacle, check my eyes and swiped my debit card. An hour later, its done! 


I just have to use the HUJI filter to make my photo look better. Pimples really are partying on my face and it drops my confident level real hard. 

I'm more of a square specs kinda person. Even if round looks better on me (because a person once told me that I am), I still prefer square ones. Round ones looks bad on me if I wear square tudung, I think? 


And yep, this boy wants to join too. 


Mingle around with the other kids. 

Harris was a bit sakai because he ate chocolates and he wears white. Hahah so yea, he looks pretty comot right there. 



And just us, having a bit of fun at Molly Fantasy. Okay, now I'm addicted to it.

I'm still having headache due to new specs. Also, my power increased a bit. Blame no one but myself, been using someone else's spectacles for quite a while. Hahaha. The spectacles cost me RM115. The price is RM65 but I add another RM50 for screen protection lenses. So yea, I was hoping it's worth the price. And the frame is not that sturdy, but hey, who can complain, I want it cheap. Haha. Because I'm under tight budget now. I've completed all bill payments this morning and I'm officially broke. But happily broke. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment