Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December well packed

My body is definitely in a very amiss state. My period delayed, (not pregnant!), pimples partying on my face especially on the chin area, my mood fluctuates like mad. I am in the mood for resigning. I feel like tender my resignation this minutes, this second, this very second. But I know I cant, because I have loads of commitments. But what the hell, I really want to get new job so please pray for me! 

Well, cant blame hormones for the pimples though. I have been neglecting much of my skincare routines like, urm everyday? Really. And my face often gets too oily too, which its not. I'm just too lazy. Commitments, running errands, everything, its just too much to bear at times but really, how did my mom did it with 7 kids though, seriously. 

Often though, when at work, I planned my nights ahead, go home to cook, prepare dinner, put Harris to bed, clean the house, clean myself, BUT, often too I terbabas. I would fall asleep while putting Harris to bed and wake up the next morning. Without showering and no proper skincare routine. I often awake in the middle of the night, awake enough for Isya' prayer. And get back straight to bed.

Why is it so hard to discipline myself????

Anywayssss, I got a new microwave! Okay, well, we dont exactly buy it. During husband's company dinner, he won a lucky draw ---> washing machine. Buttttttt, since we already had one and husband also got a choice to choose other electrical appliances as long as its the same price or can pick several electrical appliances that sums up to the original price of the washing machine. And since husband has been telling me he wanted to get me a microwave to ease my work in reheating the leftovers what not, he took home a microwave for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I hope he'll be blessed with all the goodness in life for helping to ease down my hardship, aminnnnn <3 


Just so you know, I'm a mother of one and I still get invited to be a bridesmaid, like whutttt? Yeaaaa, for Zun's wedding. Her husband and herself fancies Harris so much like they've been begging me to come. Hahahaha. Well it was a last minute plan and I'm sure they have no one else to attend to and I was quite free so my friend asked me to walk along with her, and other bridesmaid down the aisle. And the theme color is dusty purple. I had to spend few hours at my parent's hurling down all my old clothes for that particular color because I remembered I had that color somewhere. Hahahahaha. And also because I was nearly broke and also my wardrobe because too much unworn clothes. And I was hella right! I have a good one and thankfully it still fits. The problem with my clothes now is that everything gets baggy. I've become too skinny that all my clothes need altering to shrink down a few inches. Loose is good, but baggy isnt. Even my mom (who usually disapproves most of my clothing) said its too baggy and too sloppy. 



Eventhough it looks a bit big too, but its better than the other one, which totally no one approves. And I remember my mom had a light grey shawl somewhere but we all couldnt find it at all, so my last option is this bawal and I wore it like shawl because I wasnt that confident wearing it just the way it is. 


Yep, that's me, right at the very back. Because you know, I'm tall and all. Hahahaha. Married too. Kah. I look so nice I know. 


Just a close up of my make-up. Thanks to the bb cushion and good sun lighting, I look flawless. When the truth is NOT. 



The #saujaniansisters attending Zunnurain's wedding. 


The dusty purple + purplish pink gang. Sounds like a mob. But no, we're demure. Haha. 




My ex-bridesmaid of honor and Zun's bridesmaid of honor. The one who wont let me eat during makan beradap because I keep spilling food on my gown. I pray that you'll find your spouse soon, in sha Allah :) 


While I ironed our clothes, my husband said, "Why do I need to wear purple too? I'm not the bridesmaid." But he did too. I know he loves me. Hahahaha. I said its okay if he wants to wear it with jeans but he wear full suit. He loves me so much. 


From left, Firdaus, Tajul, Zunnurain, Harris & me. Husband was reluctant to come up to the pelamin at first but Tajul wanted to see him so much. Well, Tajul was quite a guy. He only met us once but he loved Harris like his own. He kept asking where's Harris and Firdaus. 




I'm pretty sure I misplaced all these photo somewhere. Haihhhh.

Its my first day of work for this week as we just got back from Melaka on Monday from holiday with my husband's family. I'll definitely make a new post of this trip. My first day of work for this week starts quite okay, but not that okay too... But I'd try and shrug it off. Just keeping my eyes open for any other opportunities! 


Told you Harris totally looks like me. #husbandwho #okjoking


This little fella is just too cheeky I just cant. I often will talk to him, how I wanted him to be humble, bright and just be lovable, unlike me. I wish I could be a good mother to him, I mean, I want to. Haihh I'm such a bad mother. I dont know what I do to deserve this boy. He's just too calm. And clingy. And naughty. But always so lovable. 

 Long night talks with him are just the best. And cuddling afterwards. Too cuddly I often fall asleep while putting him to bed. Hahaha.

Few days and its gonna be 2019. Gotta make the best out of this year. Like listing out all 2019 resolutions way ahead of time and get everything planned out. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment