Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fever, again.

It was just a few posts back that was about me and Harris down with fever. And now, again. I'm such a bad mother, right? Harris keep falling sick almost every month now, without miss. I really dont know what else to do. Last September, Harris was very sick, his temperature was very high and few days after his temperature subside, I was diagnosed with Influenza A. And ever since I got discharged, I havent gotten better from my flu, at all. Blocked nose, everyday. And it keeps dripping out. It was terrible. And I know, I may have been one of the reasons why Harris keep falling sick. Its from me. Probably transmitted through fluid contact, through my breastfeeding. I dont know. Last October, Harris got sick with coughing but no fever. That was quite okay, because we didnt have to go to the clinic. But this time, he got fever, again. He also got a bit of diarrhea which I'm pretty sure its from what might gotten into his mouth. You know, kids. But really, kesian laaaa.

I let Harris explore whatever he wants because I want his body to become immune and let his body to be able to build his own antibodies. Maybe its good. But its also not good because of me. I transmitted flu virus to him and weaken him. He is probably progressing well with the antibody thingy but me being the dominant virus to him. I dont know. Just babbling from a non doctor, me. But its logic though because everytime I take Harris to see the doctor, the doctor will ask has anyone near him got sick? So its most probably because he infected it from me, right?

Ever since I got better from Influenza A, I started consuming Vitamin C and also drinks plenty of plain water. But I guess its just not enough. I need to put an end to this flu! So its decided, tonight I'm going to the clinic and ask for medicine and put an end to this flu. At least for a while. With the current weather, office condition and all, it seems that I will be getting flu for many many time. But until how long? I need to build up my immune system. To be better. To be able to combat virus, flu, everything! So that Harris will be able to build up his immune too, from my breast milk. All for Harris. I couldnt stand looking at him being sick and all. I miss my healthy baby. I miss this cheeky Harris.


Harris clinging to me like a koala. I cant even move. He doesnt want anyone but me. 


I miss this cheeky boy. And I vow to eat more green veggies and fruits, and take care of my body better, all for Harris! 

Please pray for the well being of my baby, Harris. Please get better Harris, mummy couldnt stand seeing you sick :( 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 


2 comments: