Thursday, August 9, 2018

The many faces and my new favorite routine.

Jeng jeng, my new favorite routine would be, cooking! Well not that professional though. Just doing it makes me happy and I love to see my husband and Harris eating what I cook for them because I definitely bless all my cooking with love and passion. Be it simple cooking, they loved it.

But sure, cooking is tiring and when whatever you want to cook doesnt turn out real good, I would be pissed and disappointed too. I'm becoming more excited to look at recipes and try them and also manipulate it to my own taste buds. It's exciting.

In my office, majority of them tapau their lunch. They cook at home and bring to the office for lunch. And I often have less friends to eat with. So I was thinking, now that I have my own kitchen, why not I cook extra to tapau also. I mean, make my own lunch box. I did offer this to my husband but he said his work schedule is pretty much very random and he seldom get any time for lunch. He usually get big breakfast and only eat at home. While me, always eating. So for this week, I committed myself to cooking, and waking up early in the morning to prepare for my lunch box. And alhamdulillah, I've done it for 4 days straight! What excites me the most is the amount of cash I still have in my purse that I get to save. Now I only buy breakfast and that cost me like RM2 and I also bring hot drink from home or make it in the office, or I'll just drink normal plain water. It saves a lot. And I realized less wastage due to non-heavy cooking.

On weekdays, we usually would cook simple dishes, which doesnt require much energy and fast. Even on weekends, we dont get to cook that much due to many invitations. Hence, all the meat and chicken, fish, etc all left out. We even take weeks to finish one whole chicken. Because we only eat like two pieces in one meal. So I decided why not I spend a bit of energy to cook more and not just simple dishes, and I could bring them for my lunch tomorrow. Its like killing two bird with one stone. And for that, I bought myself a lunch box!


So cute right? I know so. Haha hence, why I bought it. It makes me even more spirited to make myself lunch! And also since I need a stainless steel container for Harris's meal when travelling. So yeah, its for me and Harris too. And for husband, if he decides to share. Hahaha.

It was yesterday that husband picked me up quite late and the office closed right at 6pm so I have nowhere to go. And suddenly remembering all those things I might want to get so might as well I walked to Tesco which is just a walking distance away along with my colleagues that parked their car there. It was a bit of a hassle because I have like so much on my hand. My milk bag, my handbag & my lunch bag. So I went to Mr. DIY to get some stuffs when I saw this cute lunch box. Not a single minute I regretted getting this little cutie pie. Its an investment!

Here's to more saving money!


So, I've been committing myself into be presentable everyday right. But I know I just cant get rid of those eye bags. And I dont know why my face always look so sloppy in the morning, or even all the time! I wear bb cushion everyday now, since I cant pray and why not. I need to look presentable too. While waiting for this purging phase to end. (I wish!)

So just for the many faces of me, yesterday and today. And my eyes is extra baggy today because I sleep late last night. Because I did power pumping last night to enhance my milk supply and save more on the FM. I just really got my eye on saving right hahhaha.

I still cant get used to wearing that round spec though. And I still want husband to try and repair my old ones. I want it backkkk. I know I should be getting a new one but since I am now in a saving mode, so hahahaha.







The forever ugly faces of Amalina. I did ask my husband so many times, am I pretty? And you know what his answer is???? Of course you dont know....

NO.

BUT.

He said I've this one attractive feature, that he sees me as a sweet person. Something sweet. Not pretty, but sweet. Well, I'd take that. Bahahahhahaha.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.



No comments:

Post a Comment