Friday, August 10, 2018

Few things I am doing differently starting today.

Reduce my screen time. 
Seriously, for the past few days, I've been having this headache right in the middle of my forehead, in between my eyes and I can say that its because I've been staring at my phones for so long and my eyes is really stressed out. And I got to stop playing games, scrolling instagram & twitter like everytime, includes while breastfeeding Harris, while pumping milk, while watching tv, literally, ALL THE TIME I COULD GET MY HANDS ON MY PHONE. Working is enough with staring at the PC which is excruciating and tiring too. 

Spend more time with Harris. 
Weekends is the only time I would be taking care of Harris full time and also, I could always still be on the phone scrolling while taking care of him! I guess point 1 and 2 relates in so many ways. And I bet that my upcoming points relates too. Damn. Harris is in a phase where he learns to pick up all the habits and this means good and bad habits I tend to do too. I should also learn to tone down my voice and less whining to Harris. 

Prepare lunch box to work. 
This is crucial and I wish and I hope I will and can commit to this forever. 

Be more diligent in house chores. 
House chores are exciting to me. It is! And I love doing it. I love cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the house, cooks for Harris, finding new recipes for Harris. BUT. I love scrolling the social medias too. After I finish doing house chores that I love, and left with folding the clothes, or unpacking, I would end up on the sofa, scrolling twitter & instagram. While Harris is left with toys. I am such a bad mother, right? I should be helping him stand, help him walk, I mean spend time with him, not on the phone. 

Told you every points relate to the first. 

So what would you do differently? 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment