Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Period pain 2.0

I cant remember the last time I had this pain. I am at work today. Last night, I get to sleep so soundly, though a bit cramps on the tummy but still, bearable. And this morning I wake up feeling okay? I dont know, cant really tell. But okay enough to be able to get up and shower and prepare everything and today I wear boots. Because yesterday was cold, and I know I cant handle air-cond and since I dont have any sneakers and so I only have my so-called winter boots (which you know never met winter). And I'm so scared that I might regret this but boy, no. I loved wearing my boots now. Because it warms my feet nicely and probably because this office is so close to winter weather?

So right now I'm at the office, doing my work, and still having cramps and my back, neck, are aching so badly. I want to cry. Really. None of the position could relieve the pain. Be it standing, hunching, leaning, neither! And really, I wish I have winter gloves too. And winter mask. And winter clothing. There's no sunlight into the office at all. I am freezing!

And since yesterday, I've been having this dizziness and headache that I feel like I want to knock my head on the wall. Seriously. Even when I closed my eyes, it still wont be gone. I dont know whether its the low blood pressure, or the period, or just lack of rest (forever) me, but seriously, I am having this headache until now. Eventhough I get to sleep early last night, its not such a good night sleep. Because I need to breastfeed my baby so my 80% person of sleep position would be on my side. Its soothing, at times, not all the time. So yea, it doesnt help much. Which I know also contributes to my back ache and neck ache now.

I cant just simply take any pills though, so just gonna bear with it. I really wish I could lay on my bed, with hot packs on my tummy, cuddle in my blanket, just really lie down because my back is hurting so badly.

This post is merely me whining. I know. But I dont regret having to breastfeed my baby all the time. I dont regret doing chores. I dont regret getting any pain. I gotta learn to endure every pain and go through all obstacles while in pain. Practice for next labor pain too, in sha Allah.

Photo credit: Google

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.


No comments:

Post a Comment