Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Period pain

I spoke too soon. Remember my previous post on how I no longer have my period pain? I mean, the pain is still there but its bearable yada yada all that. I cant remember my previous period though. But I'm pretty sure its not this painful. Because I handle it just fine. It's my third time of period after I gave birth last year. My first and second was bearable. And my third time, it came a day earlier which is today. It's supposed to be tomorrow. I was unprepared and thankfully I have a friend with extra pads, just my kind, alhamdulillah. But now, here's the thing. It is painful. I am dreading every steps I take because my hips, back and tummy ache like mad. But not to the point that makes me feel like I wanna faint or anything. I also didnt vomit anything. I ate my lunch. And now, really its painful. I really dont want to get up from my seat. I just want to stay seated and hunching my body forward because I cant sit up straight. Cramping on my tummy.



I couldnt afford on taking another leave tomorrow because I had my Emergency Leave yesterday because Harris was not feeling well and KakNa also have emergencies when her sister in law passed away so she'll be away for a day. And alhamdulillah, I didnt get my period and experience period pain yesterday, if not I wont be able to take care of Harris at all.

I got less than 2 hours to kill and really, sitting in an air-conditioned office is excruciating for a person like me. On daily basis, I also doesnt fancy aircond. And now, with period pain, a definite no no. But I cant turn off the aircond. Sigh. So here I am, with my cardigan on, fingers turning blue, face so pale, and a new zit came uninvited.

I told my husband I wont be able to cook and take care of Harris today. This month's pain is somewhat, painful. Bearable still, given that no aircond and got hot packs on my tummy. I just hope the pain will subside tonight so I dont need to get MC tomorrow. I gotta learn to just let the pain flow. Let it go. Let the muscle cramps and relax. The more I cringe, the more painful its gonna be. And I need to sleep. But who can sleep with the cctv directing at me??? Well of course, its working hours.


Not gonna stop taking selfie though. I hate how barai my face looks everyday. I really need to stop relying on spectacles to cover on my what it seems to be sleepy and sloppy face. I should get a contact lens or train myself to not always wear specs so I could learn to have ready-face expressions.

Praying for my period pain to subside. I have chores to be done at home.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment