Thursday, July 12, 2018

Second day of raya.

On 2nd day of raya, early in the morning, after we bathe, we went straight to Klang. My parents and few of my siblings spent the night there (the usual yearly routine). We arrived there quite early and just in time for breakfast and I've always loved the usual morning scene at my kampung. And so I urge husband to get ready early so I could enjoy the scene. 

I guess more photos then? But sadly this year atok was very unwell so we dont have our yearly photos with our cousins, uncles & aunties in front of my grandparent's house. Its saddd because atok seems very weak but the plans need to go on, round raya with dad's relatives. Atok and nenek always have guests so every year they dont tag along with us for raya. Just stay home, having guests. 

So I guess there's not much photos. Harris was also taking his nap during their photoshoot around my grandparent's house so I kinda missed that out. 



So cute, my parents. Now I know where I get all these cuteness from. 




I did my make up in a dark room, hence the messed up eye shadows. I really dont know how to make up hence this one my baby sister did a bit of touch up of my terrible face make up. And I dont know why I look super weird with that tudung. 



A potrait photo of us. On 2nd day of raya, we go all shades of green. 




After all the raya, all the foods, feeling so full, we went back to our grandparent's house and get ready to go home. As for us, we went straight to Johor Bahru to raya with my parents in law. Hence, all with shirt on already. Hahaha. 


One of the ways to make Harris smile for the camera is to put Zira (Asu) as the photographer. 




The girls of Mufid's family. 


Along missed out in this photo. The girls (including menantu) of Mufid's family. 

In Johor Bahru, we didnt go round for raya pun because my parents in law already went around relatives house on 1st and 2nd raya. We went to Kluang to raya at Kakak's parents in law's house. And we went straight to Mak Ngah's house also known as my husband's mak angkat. And after that we went to Mat's house because he recently became a father and the place is near Mak Ngah's house. But too bad, no photos at all. Gahhhh. And also the fact that on our way to JB, faiz, my brother in law got into an accident with a cow. Broke his arm, spend a night at the hospital. 

No photos at all. 

So I guess that's pretty much the summary of our raya. Will update on open house in another post, in sha Allah. 

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment