Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My life.

I guess I need to be lighten up on the fact that I am now a mother, working full time as M&E Engineer and goshhhh help I just need to know how to move forward with my life. I want to be inspired and inspire people. I want to do something special, be special, I mean be something. You feel me??

How shall I explain? Because I also cant seem to decipher this wants or needs or whatsoever it is. I am at a point where I feel I want to do something, be something. Get it? 

But I know I have to start by appreciating whatever I have now and take good care of it. I mean, how can people see me as worthy when I dont even worth myself? 

So I listed few items that I need to do in order to move step further. 

1. Be presentable in every occasion. Be it going to work, even going to the supermarket, BE PRESENTABLE. Simple & sloppy is different. Simple means wearing simple clothes but look presentable & prepared. Sloppy means sloppy of course. This includes attire, face, shoes & everything!

2. Stop procrastinating. This means go home, be productive, do all chores and finish everything later in the night or early morning. No more scrolling down twitter while eating, breast pumping, or anything. Keep everything going and get a good night rest. 

3. Keep updating your resume! I've been procrastinating on updating my resume when I know I should go further in my work field. And due to my TOO OUTDATED resume, I can no longer only update, but to create new one. 

4. Hygiene first. Means, cut the nails, keep face, hands, body clean, every single time. This includes work place, home, room and everything clean! 

5. Take good care of my skin. Its bad because I am having this purging phase where I implemented acids in my skincare routine and pimples are partying at the normal part on my face. This is normal. What isnt is when pimples go up at unlikely places, which they call breakout. I hope this phase will end soon.

6. Last but not least. ISTIQAMAH. Means be determine in whatever we do. 

This is hard, I know but its a MUST. Wish me luck! 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment