Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Very much surprised.

Few years back, when facebook was still new, blogger, Tumblr & Twitter is my escapism. I love the community in there, I love my Tumblr posts, I reblogged a lot, my blog is everything and twitter is lit. But I dont know what happened now. I just learned that Tumblr is now place for kids sharing their nudes and how Tumblr is now tempered with negativity and nudes! Just search for keywords 'malay' and you'll be surprised what is posted inside there! I am scared. Even more, I even stated in my biography that Tumblr is my favorite and I dread that people might see me in a negative way.

And I come to learn that in Twitter, kids have this sort of darkside account where they posted mainly about sex drive, nudes, and everything. All these kids are KIDS! Kids that wears tudung, still have parents, but they posted photos of them covering their face with emoticons. They tweeted about how they would love a blowjob, masturbating, sex videos, everything guys! They even share their number to contact in case anyone wanted a sex. Gosh, I cant even begin! I read one of the tweet saying that their darkside account is to tweet whatever they want, and how to are so proud that they conceal their true identity behind the darkside account eventhough they commit sins! Its sad. I'm just beyond words and so sad.

What is so shocking about it even more is that mostly are coming from kids, Muslim kids. This is year 2018 and kids are acting like this. I dont know how I will raise my child in this era. Its scary. And as a Muslim, I vow that whenever I come across a darkside twitter account, nude tumblr account, I will report it. Its the best that I could do. And I pray for the best of them.

Oh Allah, give me strength. I am raising a children and may our lives be protected, in sha Allah.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment