Tuesday, June 26, 2018

We're moving out, I think?

As you all know, we're currently staying at my parents house. The actual plan before we had a baby was until my husband finished studying & then we would start planning to rent a house and when our economy is stable enough, we would plan to have a baby. Urm well, lets just say, it didnt work out that well. Because few months before my husband graduated, I got pregnant with our first baby and during that time, we sustain our life using only my salary. Husband is still studying and I am working. And I worked so far away from home back then, and really it was quite hard. My parents wouldnt mind me staying there since husband will only come back once in a while. But Allah's plan was better. Of course. I spent my pregnancy saving money, and alone. So our plan to rent a house was postponed. And now, Harris is 8 months. Few more months before he turns 1 and husband finally got a job he wanted, and fair to say that we are pretty confident that this job will sustain. In sha Allah.

We were contemplating at first. Well, lets just say, I AM CONTEMPLATING. Because I'm so scared to look at the grocery prices, house rents and everything. I dont feel ready at all. But I pity my husband. He's been staying at my parents house for so long that he started to feel uncomfortable. Now that we have Harris, we cant wait forever, cant we? He also said he needs his privacy too. And so the hunt for houses begin. Actually we already applied for Rumawip but sadly husband is still blacklisted for his PTPTN. So we withdraw ourselves from that. So I guess the buying shall wait.

Anyways, KakNa also going to resign starting next month. Which means, we have no one to take care of Harris. But KakNa said she willingly to take care of Harris and we need to send him to her house which is just so near to my parents house. So our only option for the area of renting would be, Setiawangsa/Keramat. Because its nearer to KakNa's & my parents house (in case of anything la). God knows how pricey it is at Setiawangsa now. Its not that we're demanding though, there's always a cheaper options at flats but I'm scared of that area & the parking are always so messy. I dont want to start my day with some people double parking in front of my car. So we opted for a higher price options. Alhamdulillah, we got a deal at Intan Apartment (just few meters away from my parents house) for RM 1500 fully furnished! Which the price is so hard to get. Even Sri Ayu with smaller square feets costs like 2k+. Not even fully furnished. We also got one option at Seasons Garden (Wangsa Maju area) for 1.2k but only partially furnished. And dont even have kitchen cabinet. And the daily route from Wangsa Maju to Setiawangsa is always congested every morning. Not a good thing either.

Many would say why dont you guys rented a house nearer to our work place, since I am at Kepong & husband's at Petaling Jaya. Our answer is certain, no nanny. And even if there is, it'll cost us fortune. So even if we got cheaper house rent, we still have to spend more on nanny. And due to many cases nowadays, I am just scared to let anybody I dont know to take care of my baby.

So we agree on the Intan Apartment house and we will enter by next month!

Thrilled, excited but also SCARED. Of our financial beings. Its gonna be our first month renting house and paying for Harris's nanny. Can we sustain? Its gonna be hard, but that's life, right?? Fuhh fuhhh calming my nerves down because I've been having this panic attack since morning. Shivering like mad.

I hope we could sustain, in sha Allah.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment