Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Little cikenit.

Its cikenit, or citontot or whatever else I decided to call my baby. Sometimes I would call him Harris, or Mikael. Every morning, he would wake up quite early for a feeding, then I will pass him to KakNa to take care of him while we both get ready for work. His wake up time varies but always just in time for us to bid farewell to him before we went to work. For me, its a good practice, since we made him realized that every morning, we would leave for work. My guess is he already knows the time & days since our schedule are pretty much constant. Holiday on Saturday & Sunday. Every morning, after we both go to work, KakNa would bathe him in the early morning. Not that early. Just around 8AM. And his routine is pretty much the same every day.

I am just missing my little cikenit now. Hence, this morning photo.



His just-got-up-from-bed-in-the-morning-puffy face. So adorable. I wonder where did he get that cheeky cheek. Shoooo cute. 

P/S: Harris, mummy loves you so much. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment