Monday, June 4, 2018

Impromptu sandals.

But really, is impromptu even accurate when your intention really is to get a new sandal but just need a legit reason to do so? Hahahaha. Well yeah. I should say impromptu then.

So during lunch hour, I went to Tesco to get some bread. Period and not eating is a definite no no. A lady is losing blood and she definitely need to replenish. I hate it though. Because I am not used to get some food, even tapau to eat in the office during Ramadhan. That's why even when I am breastfeeding or pregnant, I will try my best to fast. But that's only my preferences. Dont fast if you cant. There's one time I was pretty scared because my baby's movement was so slow so I immediately break fast. Anyways, after getting some bread to eat at the office, I went into XES just browsing for shoes and sandals since the one I am wearing is pretty worn out and I dont have any more flats to wear. Then I went into Fabiano Ricco. To be honest, I am really in love with all the shoe designs. All the type are my kind of type. No need clips, just can shove in my feet in, and even more, stretchable! But I always contemplating whether to get one or not.

So I found one sandal, only available in display, size 40, retails for only 35 ringgit! Yea, definitely. And looking at the mirror, look how worn out my old sandal is, and that sandal on display screaming like get me lady, get me!  So I decided to get it. And when I was putting on my sandals, the clip broke. The clip broke guys. Cant wear anymore. So I said, "okay tkpe la, tak yah pack, im wearing it now."



Hello impromptu sandals. Welcome to the family. I love it and definitely cool to wear. How fortunate that we were destined together, while you were in my size and my pocket money definitely enough for you. We're just meant to be together.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment