Thursday, May 31, 2018

Recent purchase in Hermo & Watsons.

I made a lot of financial damage this month. But only after I separated a bit of money for raya & of course, I bought all these skincare because one (1) its a need and I ran out of it so I need to add some more, two (2) its my two top wish-lists and Hermo is on sale!

I'm starting to ran out of sunscreen & my cleansing oil. These two is a must because sunscreen is definitely one of the most important key to avoid pigmentation and wrinkles, sooo... and sunscreen cant be washed off using normal cleanser (as per what I read) and I need a cleansing oil for that. There's only one cleansing oil I've been using ever since the start which is Hada Labo Cleansing Oil and since its on sale in Watsons, so I grab 'em.

To be honest, its a bit pricey which retails for RM 57.90 and I saw it was sold for only RM 37.74 on Hermo but sadly I was a bit late as it is out of stock before I get to check out. Sobs. So Watsons is having a bit of sale and I got it for RM 40+ which is a good deal too!



And as for sunscreen, I am currently using Biore UV Perfect Milk SPF 50+ and fair to say, its good too. I have a sensitive skin so I only opt for physical sunscreen. Eventhough it leaves a bit of white cast but for me, I find it nothing troublesome. And I wouldnt risk myself for another redness and itchiness if my face is not compatible with chemical sunscreen. And I shall credit Iman Abdul Rahim for her blog post on alcohol free sunscreen available in drugstore though because I immediately aim for this fella, sunkiller perfect water essence (alcohol free) and also a type of physical sunscreen. I thought of buying it in Hermo though but then I scratch it out because I needed to make sure on the ingredients lists. 


And yea, I need to buy this because I such dry lips and silly me always forgot to drink a lot of plain water, and also because I ran out of it so yeah. Nivea has been my favorite for lip balm, ever since I started needing them, like 20 years ago? Hahahah.

Hermo Haul! Jeng jeng jeng! 

Nahhh not definitely a haul though. Just I got whatever I wanted on my wish-lists! My two top! 



I remember I blogged about this previously, how I seriously wanting it so bad. Thanks to Hermo 612 we are local sale, the price gone down a bit and fair to say, I find myself not entirely ridiculous for spending nearly a fortune for it! Well, for me, of course. Mandelic 5% Skin Prep Water from Wishtrend have been in my wish-lists ever since it was first established in Wishtrend. Its safe for sensitive skin & its a type of AHA which is safe for breastfeeding mothers too! I just cant wait to try it. Well this Hermo packaged arrived at my doorstep yesterday but I was too tired last night I didnt get to try it, YET. 


This fella has been in my wish-lists too ever since Anis said we should start taking care of our aging skin. I was contemplating whether to get this or Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop as their function is nearly the same but I shall say this Ginseng Serum wins my heart. Which I know is a bit early to say but I hope it will function and glows my skin! They have this Ginseng Mask too but I find it a bit wasteful for masks because you only wear it for few minutes and then you have to wash it off (definitely my preferences so dont bother). So I opt for this Ginseng Serum. And too bad I still havent got the chance to try it. And I hope it does wonder to my skin! 

Picture credit: Google Image 

Its Friday guyssssss. Dont forget to read Al-Kahfi. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment