Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A messed up night

For us, since ever, a #teamrayakl, we kinda love the spending for baju raya last minute because usually on the last week of Ramadhan, Kuala Lumpur would be so quiet and less crowds. But for the past few years, its not. Husband still have no baju melayu, yet, so yesterday Alang said they got lot of choices in Aeon Alpha Angle. So we went there around 8++ pm just to see its crowded, we only manage to find parking spot around 9+. We get husband's baju melayu and my goshhhh the line was soooo panjang wey. It took us nearly half an hour, on the queue. So while husband was on the queue, me and Zira went around the store to find anything, maybe Harris's shoe, or anything. We managed to get Harris's shoe for only RM4.70! So we bought two of them. Husband's baju melayu is from Alain Delon costing him RM129. For me, the price is okay for the type of material. And as for me? Nothing. Nothing caught my eyes. So husband said tonight we're gonna find mine. But I ran out of mall choices. I just dont know where else to go. Everywhere is crowded and I hate crowds.

After that we went to Family Mart and bought some oden, but yea by means messed up night is, as I put Harris on the bed, he cried for milk so I breastfed him with still unchanged clothes and fall asleep, up until what time I startled up, change clothes, drink water and totally forgetting about my oden, get back to bed before I get to do anything because Harris was crying for milk, again, and startled up again at 6.30am for toilet visit. No sahur, no proper moreh, no anything. So I dont know whether I could survive today's fasting or not. I am just so sleepy and craving for that oden right now. Sobs.

So where to shop tonight? My choice right now would Melawati Mall or Aeon AU2. Some people suggested Mood Republik but NO, it is definitely canceled.

Husband insisted wanting to buy me baju raya so I need to find place to find my baju raya. Definitely. Supposedly tonight is going to be rewang night, anyam ketupat whatnot but I might have to steal some time for shopping.

Crycrycry  . I want to cry now. Just to know that tomorrow kakna wont be available anymore so I have to find someone to take care of Harris for tomorrow. Aiyark.

Messed up night, truly is messy.

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment