Sunday, May 6, 2018

Monday blues?

I am trying so hard to start my day early and its most of the days that I fail. But today, since we had everything planned out, alhamdulillah, we wake up around nearly 6.30 AM and everything goes well as planned. And I'm feeling okay about it. Husband is not late to his interview, clothes ironed well, nothing delayed, me arriving early to work, Harris is good hands, everything. We are blessed, alhamdulillah.

It was quite a bad weekend for us because of our anniversary doesnt go as planned, husband's delayed payment, mine too. And both of us were quite into our own crisis, my ego everything. Haihhh. I feel bad but I guess its for the best. Fights are good. It makes us a better person. And better relationship too. And if we dont argue, we wont know what is wrong, right? So I'll take each and every meltdowns and arguments in a positive way. I mean, that's what wife do, right?

Anyways, since I am feeling so good today (even if too early to say so but just because I'm in the mood), I'm gonna share of bit of what we did yesterday.

So we went to Wangsa Walk Mall to survey for new phone for my husband. He used my iphone 5 and I guess its time to move on from there. So we had a small discussion and husband agreed to buy a new phone. He's hard to persuade. But since we're under tight budget, we were contemplating of whether to repair the phone or buy a new one. And the cost of repairing is too pricey so we opt to find options on what to buy. And quoting the tight budget, he said he wont go for iphone (for now). So we went surveying and this and that, me being as supportive as I could be, and he go for Xiaomi Redmi 5. Its under our budget and a good phone with good features too. And I know he deserved it. He's been using only 2nd hand phone for god knows how long (because he happens to have hands like me, a very clumsy ones, maybe worst?)


I'm in love with the camera. I look so flawless, which I am NOT. Hahahah. And I feel like its a good deal. We had quite some time for ourselves, I guess its the thing we're lacked off, good communication skills. I mean, we communicate but in a very bad way. So I guess a day off just to ourselves, is a good thing. We had talks, some time in the car, while discussing what phone to get, had Ice Kimo, just like good old days, and played our favorite arcade games, which after so many attempts, he only succeed to get me an octopus toys, once! (Well, that was a while before).

And fair to say, we had great time. And I am so looking forward for more days like this.


I guess the day was so good I didnt want it to end that I dont feel like going to work today. So lazy to open emails and draft a letter. But since today started so well, it would be a waste to not finish it good also! So screw Monday blues, there shouldnt be any Monday blues anyways! 


To top all that, my siblings had bowling nights with my dad's colleague and they won few hampers and we have loads of biscuits and snacks which I bring along with me to work today, yeay! Snacking is definitely a must! And some tidbits from my mom's bowling friends for her son's wedding. Gurllll snacking is gooooooooooddddd. 


So as much as workload hates you, mutual hates to be exact, you just gotta make the best out of everything. De-clutter your desk, add pictures, quotes, fill up your drawer with good snacks. Whatever that brings out the best in you. Which in my case, happy tummy would do!

And of course, after all those sweet tooth snacking, drink plenty of plain water!

Wasalam. Love, Nina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment