Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Fat Papas & Ramadhan Al-Kareem

I've never been to Publika. Ever. But I've heard of how classy that place is. Which makes me even more scared to go. I mean, seriously, I am sooo out of the league. That one time, husband got work there, renovations work for one saloon, so he did scout on the place.

One day, he said to me, "I want to bring you to Fat Papas in Publika."

I dont want. But you know you cant say no. He's the husband. I kinda have to follow. So since today is Muslim's first day Ramadhan, yesterday he asked me, "do you want to eat in Fat Papas tonight?"

Just an update. Husband's currently not working and in the midst of starting a new job. 

So I said, "Well, up to you." LOL playing the good wife game. To be honest, I am not really a big fan of burgers. I mean, I wont go up to an extent to find good burgers. Burger stall on the side of the road is good enough for me. Haha. But since husband's kinda keen of taking me there, so why not?

So he picked me up from work yesterday with Harris and we went straight to Publika. It took us like 20 minutes to arrive.

Fat Papas is actually originated in Singapore. So one of the founder, brought it into Malaysia and its Halal. For Singapore outlet, I am not that sure.


I ordered Holy Ceaser & husband ordered Wimpy. You can customize your own burger too. The bun, the sauce, the meat & vege. But since I am not a hardcore burger fans, I am not really sure of my choices so I just opt for their specialties. Dont mind the price, that is Singaporean price. Mine costed RM 26.00 and husband's is around that price too. As for the beverages, I ordered orange juice and husband had tea. They have good choices of milkshakes and their milkshakes comes with toasted marshmallows! 

Our meal costed less than RM 100 so its really a great deal for us.



The burger is served with salad and fries. The salad is nice, they mix it with I dont know what but it tastes sweet and savory and I definitely finished mine. The portion is big, for us and fair to say, we both went home, feeling so full.

As for me, I easily get bored and nausea over burgers, especially big, bulky ones. But to be honest, Holy Ceaser is delicious!
I definitely can finish it. Overall, its worth it. I gotta tell husband to bring me here, again.



This cheeky boy, see that im-gonna-do-something-troublesome-to-you-mummy kinda face. Harris has grew up becoming sooooo cheeky and loves selfie, only with me. Husband tried taking selfie with Harris but he just refuse to smile. Hahahaha. Harris has been behaving well, with his loud cooing, aihhh so cheeky.




All the time with this boy is always fighting. Be it bath time, nap time, meal time, all the time. He just wont sit still. See how he always tried to resist me and want to grab some other stuffs on the table. Anything that captures his attention. Other than, people. 



Husband, forever the camera shy person, especially when he feels that people are watching. Well, I am too but I choose to ignore. Picture matters! Hehe. 

After dinner, we went straight home because I feel like, I have no shopping to do. Plus, the place is too classy for my shopping spree. It'll burn my wallet to dust. And definitely not my type. 

Our Fat Papas dinner was also a celebratory ones because husband got called by Mitsubishi for medical check-up. It means he's one step further from getting the job! Alhamdulillah. 

So today he sent me to work, and went straight for his medical check up. And today is first Ramadhan. I am fasting, yes. Breastfeeding and fasting. Sad to say we already start on Formula Milk for Harris. So far, he has no problem. But its just me, that feel bad. You know how I wanted to breastfeed Harris up until he's 2 years old. But I guess his milk demand is beyond my supply. But I will still continue breastfeeding. And I still practice meal plan that is suitable for Harris and to add up my milk supply. Need researching for good formula milk for infant. This is so gonna take much googling. Harris is currently feeding on Frisolac. We got it as a gift from Rampai Puteri Medical Centre so waste not. I thought that when Harris starts weaning, his milk demand will reduce but sure I was wrong. Even after meal, he still drinks estimated of 4 ounce milk. And he has become so chubby and long, he's outgrew most of his rompers. Shopping for his wardrobe is definitely a must now. 


Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak & Happy Fasting everyone. I am so looking forward for this year, my first Ramadhan as a mother, breastfeeding mother. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment