Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Weekend

Its been a very long weekend for us since we had Abg Zaidi's solemnization and wedding on the girl's side. And now, I am currently feeling a bit feverish and runny nose. But here I am, still at work. I was planning to get MC today but canceled it last minute. I dont know how long I could take it. I slept late last night since my body condition, my lack appetite and what not slows down my milk production so I waited few hours before bed to pump some more for Harris. Plus, he's been consuming milk quite a lot these past days, due to the hot weather I think. So I have to produce more. Hence, I gotta eat more. But my sore throat, makes me dont want to eat. So I opted for herbs to drink. I hate it, thus, a mother gotta do what a mother gotta do. Sacrifices. 

And writing this, my eyes are nearly closed. With runny nose, sore throat, heavy eyes, sore body everything. Not cool guys, not cool.

The forever twins with so much year difference.

Half body OOTD ft Harris's yummy legs.

Full body OOTD ft Harris. And that's the shoes I bought over the cant-fit-vincci-shoes.

Solemnization.

The forever bride hehe.
 Okay joking. 

The most-celebrated-bride&groom-of-the-day


The forever twins, again. Haha.


The whole Kajang clan, with some add-on and a lot missing out. There were actually several pictures and no joke I picked the worst ones. Hahaha.


The forever blur-faced Harris with the most lovely parents in a whole wide world. 

Yours truly. Wearing nearly 10 years back baju raya which I still fit!

Zira's OOTD. And tonnes more photo inside my phone.

Its been few days been wearing heels and even going to work, I wear platforms. So today, its my most laziest day. I wear sandals and half wrinkled uniforms. My ironing is worst today. And dont feel okay. Therefore, I'm gonna keep my sweater's on all day. I was thinking of dropping by at the clinic today but so lazy to move. So here I am, blogging this. This week's gonna be a long week too since we'll be having our side's reception at Crystal Crown Hotel. I neeeeeddd enough rest. And 3 more days to go to end the week! 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment