Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Part of me

This is random. I dont normally on the laptop at this hour. Usually I would already be in bed, or play around with Harris or join hubs watching movies. Since hubs is out working and Harris asleep early today (I should to though) But I was blog walking this evening and came across a blog that pretty much reminds me of what I used to want during my college life. I enjoy studying, I just dont like the environment of my university. I've always wanted to live outside Malaysia, study abroad. Most probably because I am that brisk-walking, beach, tea in a park kinda person and living here quite in the middle of the city, aint that promising for a girl like me. But deep down, I still keep that wish buried. And I feel like one day I want to work abroad. I dont know. I still havent figure life out yet. I feel contented with life and I am loving every single day. I just want to achieve what I've been longing for. Well anyways, just a night thought. Random. I wont say that my life sucks though. I have literally everything and still chasing. I love making do of whatever I have now. Maybe I just gotta add few sparkles to make my life a lot more interesting. And I vow to do so. So that I wont regret anything in life. 

Anyways. I came across a good deal in fave. Hubs got a hair problem. His hair just wont grow. So I bought a deal in Fave for Yun Nam Hair Care. So on Saturday, I scheduled an appointment for him in MidValley and took him for a 2-hour deep treatment. Well, because I had my trip to saloon and he did such great job at taking care of Harris. He's been doing that for many times already so I guess I owe him a leisure time. And yes, to solve his hair problems. Haha. So me and Harris had a good time on our own. Its not that easy to take care of an infant alone in a mall and I salute how my husband deals with it every time I went shopping with my baby sister. Hubs offers himself to take Harris to the baby room, handle him most of the time and only pass him to me during feeding time. Ohh how blessed I am. 


On Sunday, we had Abg Zaidi's reception and the day started early. I woke up for Subuh and prepared everything. Breastfeed Harris, prepare the clothes and bags and everything. While hubs, accompanying Harris continuing his sleep. Harris was too tired, prolly because he had a long day on Saturday so he kinda wanna continue sleeping. But we had to wake him up. After several attempts though. I had the mummy feeling dont wanna wake you up because you're so cute sleeping therefore the tasks of waking him up is to papa. I got ready first since (according to hubs) I took long time to get ready. So hubs gave Harris a bath and I let him bathe after while I prep Harris. 

Harris has been such a very good baby. Has he not always been good? Its so easy to handle him. He get cranky only when he's sleepy. Other than that? Nothing. He'll just cracks up over cak-cak and especially when his cousin's around..

THE FOREVER BRIDE (us in our solemnization outfit) 

We hardly have photo with Harris because he's either asleep or Asu kidnap him. 

Harris was taking his power nap so the parents just reminiscing the moment *insert blow nails emoticons* 



Just ootd-ing. 

The forever yummy fingers. I bought him a teether though. He just throw it away. Ceh.

The forever twins.

The bride(s) and groom(s) Yeap, still self proclaiming. Hehe.
The family photo. 

That pretty much sums up our weekend. We had family dinner that night. Just normal cooking and eat all together all of us. And Harris was darn sleepy but his cousins around so he refused to sleep until all went home. 

I woke up today feeling all tired up. Really. I didnt even realize how I fell asleep up until I startled up around 5.00 AM for isya'. I still continue my sleep afterwards and finding it hard to wake up for Subuh. Really need to fix on my biological clock and routine. Not to mention I missed few days of PM skincare routine. Damn I am soooo lazy. 

I am now in the mak-mak phase so I have this one wishlists. I even dream about it. I wish I have like sooooo much money that I can buy it. 


I really wish they're like few more months before March's endingggg. So I could have more time to gain money and end my cravingssss. So mak-mak.

I dont give a damn face last Friday ft Oroton bag in the background because I am me.
Harris's face when its past bedtime and he refuses to sleep. 

Going to work nowadays is suchhhhh a hassle now. I get bored. But nope, I am just gonna act professional and do whatever task given, not giving a damn of what people think of me. I am not a bad person, just a victim of other people's badmouthing. 

And since I am sleep-deprived, I am going to wash my face, pray and go straight to bed. Being a mother makes me appreciate all the free time. Hence, blogging too. 

Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment