Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Just because

I braced myself to go to the dentist because I just had enough of pains already. I just want my teeth to get better. Spent so much, and gonna spend so much more because I am doing root canal to salvage my teeth. 2 tooth got extracted. Painful but as long as it wont cause so much pain already.

And had a very boring & headache & dramatic week. So I learn now that lets just dont care. And today, im not gonna ruin my day by posting about them. They dont even deserve a part of me.

The best thing about having a baby is you are soooo far away from being moody at all. Even though things at work sucks, coming back home to my baby is a blessing. How can you be mad when your baby smiles seeing your face? And the feeling of breastfeeding my baby after long day at work, is such happiness! And even if Harris already fed as I reach home, he still wants me to breastfeed him. I guess he misses my golden touch and he just wants me there beside him. And that feeling rendered me, WHAT WORK? Workload, shitty colleague, everything fades away.

And Harris doesnt deserve the moody me. He survived day by day without me alongside him, understands my working hour. And what would Harris feel then seeing me coming back home being mad? Its unfair, right? No one deserve to be treated unfairly, inequality.


HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS ANYWAY?????

Thank you Harris. For being such a great baby. Who understands our workload, our working hours, our time. We would always make time for you. Spend time with you. Always.

Of husband's puffy-morning-face & Harris's what? face 


Wasalam. Love, Nina M. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment