Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Surprise

I cant really tell what I feel with surprises. I love it & dread for it, but I dont like my husband spending money over it. Get it?

You know I've been contemplating of getting new shoes. I dont know what should I get. Sandals? Slip-ons? Ballerinas? Heels? Platforms? I cant decide. A lot of thought and being the cheapskate person I am, I always thought why waste much. And I loveeeeee platforms butttt I find myself so lazy to wear them to work. Cut short, I have so many issues when it comes to shoes. Plus, my mom gave me a bunch of Clarks shoes she doesnt want to wear anymore. So I have like, a lot. Really, a lot.

And I have the same issues with bags. I have, loads. And I still feel unsatisfied. Maybe because I didnt get the ones I really wanted. My latest handbag would be the Oroton which is nice, but why is the insufficient feeling still kicks in? And yea, I shrugged it off. Because I need to make full use of the bags I have now.




And then one day, a text came in....

"Sayang, kasut ina size berapa?"

*Gulp* Know why? Because husband is currently roaming around in the mall, alone, while waiting for peak hour to pass as he's uber-ing home. And I know as much as I love surprises from him, but I also hate the fact that he will be spending a lot of money for me. I just dont find it very pleasant. I dont know whyyyy.

And he called me, asking what kind of shoes I want. Tetttt wrong question. You know its the hardest question, ever! According to him, he HAVE to call me up because he's afraid he might got the wrong size. Well, the epitome of my feet, so hard to find good ones that fits. It was a lot of arguments because my size depends on the type of shoes. In the end, he said, "nevermind, I'll pick whichever I love" & you know what, its the most pleasant answer that soothes my heart, de-clutter my mind. Because, I know whatever he pick, even if I dont really love it, the feeling of my-husband-loves-to-see-me-wearing-this is just perfect!

Tick tock tick tock




Hence, a surprise. The shoes was not what I expected but its what he picked and I believe, I will come to love it even more. And the most surreal feeling is, THE BAG. I mean, guys, look at The Bag. It is what I've dreamed of weyyy. I mean, after I used the bag, I feel complete. No more browsing around for other kind of bag. Its just, perfect. I mean, its not leather, its not what I picked either. Its just what my husband bought for me and it completes me. Both of it are perfect. I'M IN LOVE. Not that I didnt love him before. But cant I say I fell in love, again?

And so, I am using this bag to work (I know I should wait for raya) but who cares? Husband said I can use it now!

After that, I insisted him to tell me the price. But he made me promise not to transfer any money to his bank account, silently. Haha. Its just me guys. I feel im in debt. And I dont like it. But I have to obey husband's order too, so....

Thank you husband, thank you soooooooooo muchhhhhhhh! I love you forever!

And no more roaming around in the mall, alone.

Wasalam. Love, H. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment