Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Insecure

To be honest, I dont feel quite safe in twitter, facebook, everywhere in my social medias anymore. I would just rant here, in my blog. Still being kept private. For some reason, I just hate exposing my life to the world anymore. I've blocked few people from my facebook and instagram, my twitter & blog is private. And to be honest, I still feel unsafe. You know, everybody is fighting a different battle. You cant expect everybody to fight them with how you would. And everybody deserve to be treated with equality. Fairly, to be exact. No one should be judged in whatever they rant about in social medias. Everybody have opinions and we should respect everyone on that matter. I know we cant shut people's mouth but the least we could do is have respect.

Just because you have an easy pregnancy, no sickness or even if there is, you could handle it, dont compare with other people that may have it worst, or have lower pain threshold than you. 

Just because you had things easier, or you can adapt better, dont expect other people to do so too. Just stop comparing.

Different people have it in a different way. They have different struggles, different meltdowns, different everything. Just because we do it in our own way, that doesnt seem pleasant to your eyes, doesnt mean its wrong. Dont simply point our faults because we do it in our own way. Give us space to learn. To see what's right and wrong. And just because you dont like it, doesnt mean it is wrong.

So what if other people had it the easy way? Stop comparing, stop complaining, stop everything. 

Believe that everything is rezeki. Other people have different struggles, different rezeki. Please help yourself to see between the lines. Be grateful of the little things. Other people experience all kind of ways to adapt, to learn. Just because you learn it the hard way, you cant expect we to have it the same way you did. 

Be grateful of whatever you have. We might had some things easy and struggle on other stuffs. 

Tuhan jadikan rezeki tu dalam bermacam cara. Bersyukurlah. 

Wasalam. Love, H. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment