Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Luggage

We were on our way to JB. Our initial plans was a one night vacation at Cameron Highlands. But being the good wife,

"Dari kite pegi Cameron, better kite dahulukan balik kg awak dulu kan, dah lama tak balik" 

Ecececeeeee. But true though. Last time we went back was few months back, I was 7 month pregnant, I think? 

Plus, me & husband was having a crisis at work and life adjustments whatnot so I guess, seeing his parents would subside his stress and mine too. And its Harris's first time to Johor, outside my tummy of course. 

So Saturday morning, I wake husband up, packed our stuffs. I packed all our 3 beranak stuff inside a luggage. A medium sized ones. Just enough for one night stay. And thank god I didnt pack any valuable stuffs inside there. Alhamdulillah. Because what happens next, really I was deeeeeeeeeeeply grateful that I only pack clothes & a bit of my skincare inside the luggage. 

Inside our car arrangement. Well, Viva je kan, of course it'll be crowded. Bonet, Harris's stroller. And nothing else. We have such small space :( Back seat, me & Harris's seated inside the car seat. My handbag, Harris's bag pack. So I could reach for his things easier. Front seat, Fir as the driver and on the passenger's seat, under it he placed our luggage. 

Journey began. Our car's air-cond began heating up. Something's not right. So husband kept on checking. Including taking our luggage out from under the passenger's seat to check under the dashboard. We had few pit stops. Almost at all RnR and hentian sebelah and also few stops along the highway, means tepi jalan. Checking on the air-cond. 

We were talking & everything. Harris's getting bored. He threw down most of his toys. He just wont sleep. And I fell asleep. And then......

At hentian Kulai, around an hour and a half before reaching husband's home. It was around in the afternoon. Tummy so hungry and wishing we could arrive just in time for lunch (or late lunch). Somehow husband shrieked. 

"ASTAGHFIRULLAH, LUGGAGE KITE TERTINGGAL KT MANA?

Me, being half asleep. 

"WHAT? MANA PEGI?"

And next thing we know, husband turns back, couldnt even recall where he might left off the luggage, either tepi jalan or at RnR or hentian sebelah. He just dont know. He turned back, looking for the luggage. Damn we spent so much money wey. Back and forth. With hungry tummy. We were arguing so much in the car. I cant brain it. Called Plus Highway. And me, still fighting with husband, trying to recall is there any valuables inside there. 

Duhhhh of course everything is valuable. Bra aint cheap y'know. 

Fast forward. I was pissed off. My Dr Belmeur moisturizer is still 90% full inside that luggage k. Me being the terrible wife, shrugged him off on everything. Demanded to drop by at Mydin to get some things. Some attire. Of course I have few stuffs in his house but its for Harris. His pampers. Attire. Thank god we have few in his bag pack but to last a night, not enough. We arrived at his house around 7.30 PM. 

Tired. Hungry. Pissed off. 

It was really annoying and disappointing. Of course, I cant totally blame that on him y'know. But. I dont know. We end up spending 2 nights there. I took an Emergency Leave on Monday because my father in law was sick and we wanted to wait until he confirms his operation whatnot. And I just want to give space for my husband to chill and relax after what happened. 

So there goes our luggage....

Up until now, no news. Probably someone took it already. Silently chanting, I wont halalkan whatever they took. Bad person I am. But (after kne ceramah by my mom) I have to redha. A reminder for myself to always be grateful. And at least I have reasons to buy things. Still sad over my Dr Belmeur moisturizer though. And that pleated pants I came to love after a while. Husband's 2 brand new shirt. Dreading over everything weyyyyy. Haihhh. Redha

So yeah, baju tiga beranak hilang. 

Well, probably all our belongings will be put into good use. And probably they needed more than I do. But still, whoever took it, it is still a sinful thing to do. And the judgement is not up to me. Me as a human, have to redha

Bye luggage. You served me well.

Wasalam. Love, H. ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment